Falling Collab Falling Collab

I made art in this and it turned out awesome !!!!

The polished version is superb, thanks to bj animating this, great job to him and every one who worked on this!!!!

Chamber Of Human Horrors Chamber Of Human Horrors

that was a little wierd, but in a good way

The garaphics- pretty detailed and mixed, style- great using different teqniques, sound- good but a lttle quiet towards the end, violence- there wasen't any really(except the diolog), interactivity-there was a play button but thats good enough for me, Humor- wicked really but it was really funny especially that thing with a nipple-ear's diolog. Overall its a good foamy flash, I don't really like these but occasionally I find a really funny one like that tech support, this is great none the less you deserve a 5

Madness Consternation Madness Consternation

holy fuck that was awesome

Im suprised it came out around pico day but man this was great. the sound, graphics, animation, violence and humor went so great.

Lollipop Lollipop

hahaha, great

that was pretty good, I love the fat kid Vs. lolly pop cut in, it was too short though but keep up the good work.

Wurmy responds:

It was just a short.. I didn't feel like making it too long :P Thanks for the review anyways xD

-Wurmy

Aqua Teen House Party Aqua Teen House Party

Awesome

I saw the movie and it was great, and this was a really good fanimation to go with it. the graphics and style were very unique and good. however the song was a bit iffy but over all it was great.

Cop Beat : Hooker Sting Cop Beat : Hooker Sting

sweet

the cruddy Beavis & Butt-head style with odd humer and irony, you got yourself a good flash. it wasn't the best flash work, but I know how hard it is to make a good flash

Magic Crack Rocks Magic Crack Rocks

Awesome man

this is what animators should strive for, because this was shizzni!
I know how hard it is to use flash and it takes a lot of persistance and time to do that, compared to some of these other assholes who just send in halfassed crap. Great graphics, sound and movie.

JazLyte responds:

Glad u liked it man! I feel ya, I was starting to wonder if anybody was serious anymore. Thanx for your review! ^_^

Naruto Filler Hell Naruto Filler Hell

hahahahaha

I have seen naruto or whatever once late at night and I thought this was funny because the show is probably like it.good work

The Koopa Projects The Koopa Projects

hahahahaha

ah the ghetto part of the mushroom kingdom, you love it and hate it. awesome sound and graphics, yet it was short it was funny

M is Bad! M is Bad!

hehehehe

awsome graphics,sound and humor this really deserved front page.